§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below, we provide you with information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data means all data that relate directly to you, for example, your name, address, email addresses and user behaviour.
(2) The Controller in accordance with Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Klausenpass-Betriebe AG, Hotel Klausenpass, Klausenstrasse 91, 6465 Unterschächen, telephone: +41 (0)41 879 11 64, email: email@example.com (see our legal notice).
(3) When you contact us by email or using a contact form, we will store the data notified by you (your email address, your name and your telephone number, if applicable) to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arise in this context after their storage is no longer required, or will restrict the processing if statutory storage obligations apply.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the duration of storage.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights towards us:
- Right to information
- Right to correction or erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to objection to processing
- Right to data transferability
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint before data protection supervisory authorities concerning the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website we will collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us so that we are able to display our website and ensure its stability and security (legal basis is point (f) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR):
- IP address
- Data and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- The transferred data volume
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be saved on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, as assigned accordingly by the browser that you use, which allow the entity that places the cookie (in this case, us) to then receive certain information. Cookies cannot run programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the internet offering more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookie, the scope and functionality of which are explained as follows:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store what is referred to as the «session ID», with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognised if you return to our website. Session cookies will be deleted as soon as you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your requirements and decline the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies, for example. Please note that in this case, you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
§ 4 More functions and offers of our website
(1) Besides the use of our website for mere information purposes, we offer different services that you can use in case of interest. To do so, you usually have to specify more personal data that we will use to render the relevant service and to which the data processing principles specified above apply.
(2) To process your data, we sometimes make use of external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, they are bound to our instructions and checked at regular intervals.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer promotions, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection to or withdrawal of your consent to the processing of your data
(1) If you have provided us with consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw that consent at any time. Such withdrawal affects the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data after you declared it towards us.
(2) Where we justify the processing of your personal data on the basis of a weighing of interests, you may submit an objection to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not particularly necessary to perform a contract with you, which is in each case shown by us in the following description of the functions. When exerting such right to objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as it is carried out by us. In the event of your objection being justified, we will check the facts and either discontinue the data processing and/or adjust it or give you our compelling legitimate grounds based on which we will continue the processing.
(3) It goes without saying that you can object to the processing of your personal data for marketing and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to marketing using the following contact data: Klausenpass-Betriebe AG, Hotel Klausenpass, Klausenstrasse 91, 6465 Unterschächen, telephone: +41 (0)41 879 11 64, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 6 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website, we use Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps as part of the website and enables the convenient use of the map function.